Audio parameters are adjusted using a combination of sliders, knobs, text boxes, and more. Each control has several interaction methods:
- Click and drag – The knob position will follow the mouse pointer relative to the center of the knob.
- Mouse wheel – Roll the mouse wheel while hovering over the knob to turn the knob in 2-step increments.
- Left-click once to enter new text. It is not necessary to enter units (dB, Hz, etc).
Horizontal and Vertical Sliders
- Click and drag – The slider position will follow the mouse pointer.
- Mouse wheel – Roll the mouse wheel while hovering over the slider to move it in 2-step increments.
X/Y Pads and EQ Graph
- Click and drag the control dot to change two parameters at the same time.
- Normally, this is used to control the frequency (horizontal) and gain (vertical) of a filter.