The DPS Profile Creator provides a powerful system for managing algorithm parameter sets and their associated metadata.
These workflow concepts must be understood to get the most out of the Profile Creator preset management system:
- When connected to a platform, The Profile Creator is the master controller of all algorithm parameters.
- UI controls on the platform should not be used while Profile Creator is connected. This will cause the Profile Creator’s controls to become out of sync with parameters on the platform.
- If UI controls on the platform are used, click the sync button on the User Window to pull current parameters.
- Each instance of the algorithm may load a single Profile parameter set.
- Groups of instances are organized by Presets. Each Preset may contain one or more Profiles.
- For more information, visit DPS SDK Schema.
- The Preset Manager is used to create all listening modes for a product or application.
- When acoustic tuning and listening mode creation is complete, a single BGPS binary file may be exported that contains all parameter sets.
- For microcontroller cases, a .h file containing Communication API bytes may be exported. This data may be sent to the DPS SDK via serial, I2C, or any other communication protocol.
- For special embedded cases, a ProDef.c file may be exported that contains the same data in C struct format. The ProDef.c file is compiled into the platform’s application.
- The BGPS may be loaded on the platform side where the presets are accessed via index 0-19.