This SDK currently powers IntelliSpeech™ for Telemedicine
- Achieve maximum speech intelligibility with MDPS audio processing performed in each endpoint’s browser.
- Give users control over their audio experience. Provide simple or extensive controls based on your users’ needs.
- Smart Gate provides echo cancellation and noise reduction for endpoints that do not have AEC built into the hardware.
- Push-to-Talk provides 2-way radio performance for extreme acoustic environments.
- MDPS can be used to boost the signal to extreme volume levels!
- Endpoint configuration files may be loaded from the server. These configurations include the MDPS profile as well as Smart Gate and other parameters for reliable performance on known endpoints.
- Currently compatible with Windows and OSX browsers that support WebRTC. Mobile compatibility coming soon (see iOS and Android SDKs as a current solution).
- Integration Examples – The SDK currently includes an example of integration into a Twilio Video server. An example of processing music is also included.
What it is…
- This SDK provides an audio solution that may be integrated into existing WebRTC systems to improve the user experience.
- The SDK may also be used to enhance music or other audio within the web browser.
- The SDK includes a working WebRTC setup with a web client interface and basic server that may be deployed locally for testing.
- The UI provided in this demo may be used in whole or in part to provide the desired audio features for your system.
- All controls are exposed to provide example use of the API and provide a platform for calibrating your endpoints.
- Bongiovi engineering is happy to provide insight into appropriate controls for average users.
What is it not…
- This SDK is not intended as a fully functional WebRTC system.
- The WebRTC components are derived from the open source examples and represent the bare minimum required to demonstrate the audio solution.
- This SDK does not address internet bandwidth or connection issues.
- This audio processing solution works with an uncompressed audio stream after codec decoding.